This is the service list I found so far.
Let me know if you have ever used from the list.
Also, let us share if you have any good experience with anybody else.
* Make Your eBook A Kindle Bestseller: http://www.akelite.com
– Author of HOW TO MAKE TWO HUNDRED A DAY USING TWITTER. Support Indie Authors!
* John Kremer – Book marketing is what I do. I teach people how to market their ebooks/books, both online and off. Promote your books:http://bookmarketingbestsellers.com
* Indie Author News – http://www.indieauthornews.com/
* The Independent Author Network – http://www.independentauthornetwork.com/
* Author Alliance – http://www.author-alliance.com/
* BookTweetingService.com – http://www.booktweetingservice.com/
* Book Cover Ad – http://eatsleepwrite.net/
* Media Exposure Marketing – http://www.electrapublicity.com/
* Joey Pinkney – Author Interviews and Book Reviews. Author/Book Promo Packages –http://joeypinkney.com/ (firstname.lastname@example.org)