Let me introduce my novel in terms of its various S.F. themes.
What if you found a story with various themes made of ‘alternate history‘ + ‘religious conspiracy?’ + ‘magical realism‘ +’military & spy‘ fictional elements.
Check the synopsis first – http://authorbja.blogspot.ca/p/my-novels.html
To summarize, I can explain my novel, ‘INTELLIGENCE CODE’ by listing the various themes as below:
1) a fictional aspect of alternate history:
– I.R.A. as a terrorist threatening world peace: This story is about I.R.A.’s general, Thomas Collins – this is completely fictional, there is a general who has ambition to conquer the world with ambition of recovering Celtic glory.
– Provisional I.R.A.’s alliance with Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt: joining Yom Kippur war etc.
– Ultra Orthodox Jew’s building their second Jerusalem in Kashmir
2) a fictional aspect of magical realism: One of the most important spices that make this novel fresh and unique
– magical realism of Druidry: a Druid magician, Irene realized the reincarnation of King Arthur as well as one of Sir Galahad
– magical realism of Excalibur and the Holy Grail as the ultimate powers in modern settings.
3) a fictional aspect of religious conspiracy:
– hidden truth regarding Jesus’ private life in India and Kashmir
– hidden truth regarding Jesus’ survival after crucifixion
– hidden truth regarding a cult in U.S. being against Luciferian Zionism in U.S.
4) a fictional aspect of military & spying S.F.
– U.S.’s military actions against a terrorist organization
– U.S.’s controlling privacies of their military officers
– The restoration of one’s memory, by planting the person’s memory in a different body.
– North Korea’s taking over U.S. military information to overpower the world
Yes, it is available on Amazon Kindle!!!